Trolleybus Checkpoint - the fully automated inspection unit
We automate the inspections on your fleet!
When it comes to trolleybuses, the majority of quality assurance depends on the sliding contacts touching the overhead contact line. If these are worn or broken, the bus can no longer be operated and the sliding elements must be laboriously replaced along the route. Up to now, these sliding contacts were checked daily and replaced when required. This process is time-consuming, dangerous and non-ideal.
We have taken on this challenge and developed a unique system. Our fully automated inspection unit (=Checkpoint)
- inspects the sliding contacts’ condition by means of 3D laser scanning technology
- provides information on whether contacts are damaged or worn
- detects hairline cracks too small to be seen
- saves the time to perform manual daily checks of your fleet
- increases labour safety
- returns analyses on your buses’ condition faster and more precisely than manual checks